About Me: The New Version

Back then when I was a child, I thought I knew a lot. Everything had a clear border, thus black and white was easy to be differentiated. However, now that everything is grey, I come to realize that I might know only a little bit about everything--including about myself.....

 .....

Okay, okay. Please forget the paragraph above. I was trying to create a well-written introduction of this post, but what I was actually attempting to do was rewriting "About Me" for this blog. The previous post was too cringe and only introduced a little part of me, so here is the new version....

Facts about me?  

My name? Just call me Rani. Some Instagram people know me as Narani Widodo (which is not my real name). I do not like mentioning my full name; not because I hate it, but because to my view, it is very common (thus forgettable).   

A website actually mentioned that I am 99% introvert. I do not like labeling myself, but I realize that I am indeed an introvert. I do not mind talking or opening up to people, but it is often tiring. I like it better to communicate via chat or Instagram DM (@naraniwidodo was created for networking purpose, so feel free to reach me there!). 

I used to be a nekad traveler, crossing Europe countries alone with a discounted FlixBus ticket and without buying a sim card for internet access (this one is not actually as cool as you might think it is, actually, because I was only allowed to spend 1 day there). However, nowadays, I charge my social battery at home. I won't be traveling if it is not with my loved ones. 

I prefer not to receive any gifts, except perhaps foods. Partly because I think it is better to be donated, and partly because I tend to lose things (sadly). I like spending my birthdays (or other special occasions) with simple dinner only.

I can't work without my morning coffee. Give me a cup of Cappucino or Americano and I'll be happy (+productive)!

I once dreamed to be a fashion designer and full-time author, but those dreams have drowned to the deepest part of the ocean. As per-now, I do not see a "job" as a dream of mine. I dream of spending most of my time to learn everything I want (and having a cool desk setup). Living in Yogyakarta and having 3 Master's Degrees (Education, Business Administration, Sociology) are something that I consider as well. 

Spent my childhood in South Sulawesi, a year in the city where I was born, and 5 years+ in Bandung. Can only use South Sulawesi accents and understand a little bit Sundanese + Javanese languages. I find it difficult to answer "kamu orang mana?" question.

Food that best suits my taste: Foods from South Sulawesi. Kapurung, Coto Makasar, Pallubasa.

Currently trying to enter the startup industry as a generalist. No guarantee of success, but I've been thinking that entrepreneurship so fascinating! 

Sometimes, I do IELTS tutoring. 

 

I think that's it. I could not think of any more facts. Nice to meet you here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Me

Traveling: Pengalaman Jalan-Jalan di Sydney, Australia (7 Hari!)